So, full transparency: my husband and I are in marriage counseling… and we love it! In this episode, my best friend and partner in life, Shane Dyer, is on the podcast to share our experience of how our marriage changed after having a baby, how we keep the romance alive, and answering your burning questions!
Some key takeaways from this episode include:
- One big source of conflict for so many couples is division of household and childcare tasks. Clearly define those responsibilities and who is in charge of what, and tweak it over time until the routine works well for both of you.
- We have to be super intentional about carving out time together. Between our work schedules and kids schedules, if we don’t put a date night or weekend getaway on the calendar, it’s not gonna happen!
- Sometimes, marriage does require some sacrifices. For me, that’s been going to a football game or two with Shane every year, and for Shane it’s holding down the fort at home so I can go to the gym in the mornings.
Welcome to The Cheeky Been Podcast! I’m your host Vanessa Krombeen, the creator behind The Cheeky Been, a lifestyle blog that empowers women to feel their best through fitness, fashion, health and wellness, and motherhood tips. In this show, you will find thought provoking conversations with entrepreneurs, influencers, and brands you love and the answers to your most sought after questions.
Connect with Me!
- Follow The Cheeky Been
- Follow The Cheeky Been Podcast
- The Cheeky Been Blog
- Business Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Indicates an affiliate link. Thank you for supporting the show by shopping from my links!