Like a lot of you guys, I thrive off of routine and stability, so when things get a little crazy and unpredictable, my nervous system goes into overdrive. In this episode, I’m sharing some of the things I’ve been going through this year, the state of my mental health, and the tools I’m using to help calm my nervous system.
Visit No Shade Spray Tanning at one of their two Charlotte locations, or book a mobile spray tan to get your perfect match for a beautiful glow! Use code CHEEKY10 for a discount on your salon spray!
Enter to win a box of all my current favorites!
Follow these steps to enter:
- Subscribe and leave a written rating & review on Apple Podcasts
- Screenshot the review
- DM the screenshot to @thecheekybeenpodcast on IG
Some key takeaways from this episode include:
- I never want anyone to think that I’m complaining, being negative, or that I’m not showing up as my best self, but I want to be transparent and remind you that we all have struggles we’re going through. It’s completely okay to not be okay.
- Some of the tools I’ve been using to help manage my anxiety include daily gratitude journaling, working with my doctor to choose an as-needed anxiety medication, and limiting my caffeine intake.
- Bone broth has been a huge game changer for me. It’s super high in protein so it’s filling, it has a calming effect, and because it has collagen, it’s also amazing for your skin.
Welcome to The Cheeky Been Podcast! I’m your host Vanessa Krombeen, the creator behind The Cheeky Been, a lifestyle blog that empowers women to feel their best through fitness, fashion, health and wellness, and motherhood tips. In this show, you will find thought provoking conversations with entrepreneurs, influencers, and brands you love and the answers to your most sought after questions.
Connect with Me!
- Follow The Cheeky Been
- Follow The Cheeky Been Podcast
- The Cheeky Been Blog
- Business Inquiries: email@example.com
*Indicates an affiliate link. Thank you for supporting the show by shopping from my links!