The queen of clean beauty is in the house! Tiffany Parrish is the Founder & CEO of Selenite Beauty and Spa here in Charlotte, NC. She founded Selenite as a way to bring clean beauty, skincare, and wellness services to others after rigorously researching food and product ingredients after a personal health crisis. In this episode, she shares her knowledge of switching to cleaner products, her favorite products for flawless skin, and how she balances running her business with being a mom of three kids!
Connect with Tiffany + Selenite!
- Kinfield Lip Rescue Balm
- Province Apothecary Hydrating Rescue Balm
- Province Apothecary Healing Eczema Balm
- ILIA Multi-Stick
- Olio E Osso Tinted Balms
- LINNÉ Botanicals PURIFY Face Wash
- Agent Nateur Holi(Oil) Refining Ageless Face Serum
- Odacité Renewing Serum Retinol
- Eminence Eight Green Phyto Mask – Hot
- Josh Rosebrook Daily Acid Toner
Some key takeaways from this episode include:
- There’s no reason to spend a fortune overhauling your products and replacing them all with cleaner options. Simply take baby steps to try cleaner swaps for the products you use most every day.
- “Clean” is a really general term and can mean different things to different companies. Look for companies like Selenite who are very clear about what that means in terms of the ingredients and sustainability practices they’re using.
- One of the most underrated habits is going for walks without your phone. It’s amazing the things you’ll notice and the ways you’ll connect with the things and people around you without your phone.
Welcome to The Cheeky Been Podcast! I’m your host Vanessa Krombeen, the creator behind The Cheeky Been, a lifestyle blog that empowers women to feel their best through fitness, fashion, health and wellness, and motherhood tips. In this show, you will find thought provoking conversations with entrepreneurs, influencers, and brands you love and the answers to your most sought after questions.
Connect with Me!
Business Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org