As most of you know, I just recently returned home from a 7 day road trip around three different states in New England! We started our trip in Boston at the Kimpton Nine Zero Hotel, so today I will be running you through an overview of the property, what I loved, what you should know, and all the amenities Nine Zero has to offer.
Centrally located in the heart of Boston, you’re just steps away from some of the cities most popular attractions. This 190 room hotel was recently renovated to reflect New England’s modern elegance by taking inspiration from the history surrounding it’s location. The hotel and room decor mixes contemporary neutrals with modern renaissance to provide a luxurious boutique vibe that truly sets the tone for your stay. Skyline views, great food, cocktails and a staff ready to make all your Boston dreams come true are what we found during the duration of our stay at Kimpton Nine Zero.
What I loved
The location // I loved the entire experience, but the location of this hotel really played a big part in our stay. When you walk out of the front doors of Nine Zero, you’re steps away from three of Bostons most iconic neighborhoods – Beacon Hill, Downtown Crossing, and the Financial District. You are also directly in front of the Freedom Trail, and Boston Common.
The views // Our room had a skyline view of the city and Boston Common, with tons of natural light in the mornings. Since we traveled in the fall, it was beautiful looking out over all the colored trees in the park each day.
Breakfast // Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day (if you didn’t already know), and Nine Zero includes a European style breakfast for two guests each morning of your stay! We also tried out room service which is what you see in the photos here, and the pancakes are worth every calorie! Take my advice and splurge on them while you’re visiting.
What You Should Know
- If you don’t have a car and would prefer a quicker means of transportation than walking, the hotel offers PUBLIC bikes for all of their guests to use!
- There is a yoga mat in every room free of charge – get your zen going!
- The hotel doesn’t have a spa on site, but they do offer in-room spa services
- It’s dog friendly! Travel with your four legged fur baby.
- You receive complimentary access to the Boston Sports Club: Downtown Crossing which includes classes. So if you’re feeling guilty after the pancakes, you an easily grab a bike, take a class, and get in a sweat session free of charge!
- If you’re interested in history, the hotel has an in-house Historian available.
- Wifi is complimentary for IHG Rewards members, non rewards members will be charged a fee.
Overall, this is an incredible place to stay in a great location! I’m already looking forward to returning for round two with my hubby so he can experience the fun too. This was my second stay at a Kimpton, and both experiences have proved to be excellent. My only recommendation would be to bring a portable makeup mirror if you have more than one person getting ready at a time. With everyone shifting towards sustainable energy and lighting, the rooms can be dim if you’re needing to get ready outside of the bathroom (we had three girls with us). Cheers to your next Kimpton Nine Zero stay! Tag me and let me know what you think if you end up making the trip.
* In partnership with Kimpton Nine Zero. As always, all opinions are my own.