I think men are some of the hardest people to shop for. If the man in your life is anything like mine, when asked what he would like for Christmas you get the same respose year after year, “I just want to spend time with you” (daw). That’s sweet babe, but that’s already guaranteed and I’m going to need a list, like yesterday! Am I right?! So to make your life a little easier, I’ve made a list of 9 items that any man (dad, brother, boyfriend, husband) will be happy with!
1. The Art of Shaving Initiation Kit // I can’t think of a better gift than a TSA-friendly sized shaving kit! My boo travels for work constantly, and he goes clean shave daily – so this is not only a need for him, but convenient and provides optimal shaving results. Every guy needs a good shaving kit – you can thank me later when his cheeks feel like a babys butt!
2. Gucci by Gucci Cologne // Ladies, just go ahead and do yourselves a favor and get this for your man. It smells like heaven in a bottle! Year after year, this scent is still an all time favorite of mine for men.
3. The Belmont Cabin Bag (Florentine Leather) // A nice quality weekender is a great gift option for any man. There will always be a time where it will come into use, and this one is beautiful! This bag is made of Florentine leather and includes a detachable shoulder strap and luggage tag as well. It also includes the option for embossed initials – great personal touch!
4. Noise Cancelling Wireless Headphones // These are a little pricier, but a great gift for anyone who really loves to listen to music or movies on a regular basis. Once you try these out, you’ll realize the quality is worth the price! If you’re looking for similar quality, but a lower price – try these.
5. Money Clip // This is simple, yet classy & functional at the same time! This is the ideal solution for the man with an oversized wallet (depending on what’s in it, may not be a bad thing!). This has been a best seller for over 21 years.
6. Nike Roshe Two Flyknit Sneaker // I have the female version of these in black & white (see Instagram for picture) & get more compliments and questions on them from males than I do females! I can’t tell you how many men have asked me if they make them in mens sizes! Your boo will love these.
7. Barbour Leather Gloves // Reliable warmth in handsome gloves, what more do you need? With the winter upon us, every guy needs a good pair of gloves!
8. Fitbit Blaze Smart Fitness Watch // For the fitness fanatic in your life! A sleek sporty watch motivates you to hit your fitness goals by calculating and monitoring different metrics. My dad has this, and absolutely loves it. He uses it daily and can even download the path, distance, calories burned etc. from his walks onto his phone!
9. Moccasin Slippers // No one likes cold feet! This has made the list after Shane mentioned he really wanted a pair of slippers to keep his feet warm around the house. The pair he picked out are absolutely hideous, so I was on the hunt for a better looking yet affordable set!
Those are my favorites, however there are a wide variety of options to choose from for men out there. A few other ideas include:
– A nice leather belt
– A new tie
– Tickets to a football game or sporting event he may love
– Concert tickets
– A new traditional watch
– A passport case
– Nice sweatpants
– His favorite sports teams memorabilia
Hopefullt this was helpful! I’d love to hear what your ideas are or what you’ve purchased the man in your life in the past that has really been a hit! Happy shopping!
SHOP THE POST: